GDT: ECSF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Also, no one ever GIVES credit to the opposing pressure and the lanes they cut off, they just bitch about the play one of our guys makes. Meanwhile, there’s Gus making absolutely no play because he may as well have been getting a colonoscopy on that play, but since he isn’t the one who gives up the puck, all the focus is on Trouba. It’s the NHL. These guys rarely have ENTIRELY unforced errors. The Canes are a good team. This applies to EVERY player, but I’d love for some of you to have a first person view, in real-time speed of what Trouba (or anyone else) sees and hears and experiences on that play, and every shift. You wouldn’t even have time TO make a decision. So much whining on these boards. Having been more absent lately dealing with actual things, coming back to the immense negativity when the team is 20 minutes and 1 goal from possibly being 6-0 in the playoffs is a bit wild.
The whining is really next level. This is a team that started the playoffs with a 5-game winning streak.

I really don't get it.

Rangerboy030

Apr 21, 2012
8pc4pm.jpg

Reactions: TheDirtyH and Atax

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I’m like 99% sure NYR win this series with Jones replacing trouba

It’s such a silly statement. Dude is the captain and plays huge minutes and is one of the only truly physical players we have. If any D is sitting it’s blatantly and obviously Gus. The hyperbole when it comes to players who earn any kind of large salary in NY compared to absolute nobodies who occasionally do something marginal (see Rempe, Prust, Dorsett, Etc.) is pretty silly. Theres zero planets in the multiverse where Jones takes Trouba’s spot in the lineup unless Trouba is injured. There’s a genuine reality in this singular universe where Jones is a viable replacement for Gus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Le Havre vs Marseille
    Le Havre vs Marseille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $55.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Lens vs Montpellier
    Lens vs Montpellier