GDT: ECSF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The "season's over" posts not only scare good posters away, they also make rival fans laugh harder.

Very disappointing to see them, even if they are in jest... which I don't actually think they are.

Season isn't over by 1-1 is quite an obstacle against the team we're playing. And allowing a goal like that with that much time left in the first period to go down goes a long way to ensuring that's the outcome. They had 5 f***ing seconds.

Reactions: yrrebbor

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
we have to be better. long change is gonna exacerbate the issue of how we’re getting so badly pinned in our zone. we have to be better on defense and not be so damn soft

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
My issue isn't with this team. This league and it's nonstop futile push of third rate markets is my problem. Call the game as it happens. Stop trying to manage games and create outcomes.

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Season isn't over by 1-1 is quite an obstacle against the team we're playing. And allowing a goal like that with that much time left in the first period to go down goes a long way to ensuring that's the outcome. They had 5 f***ing seconds.
Dude there's two periods left. Why are you hanging a loss on us already?

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
And I want to f***ing kick Ferraro and the rest of this ESPN crew's teeth down their throats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad