GDT: ECSF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
the refs cut us a break by not also putting miller in the box there. they missed that trip on Gus though. whatever.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
snapshot.jpg

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Congrats to David Quinn for getting the Sharks Celebrini.

Svenhart2008

Jan 22, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Meh, not like we’re going to sweep this series. That kind of goal is less than opportune.

Rangers have been a good comeback team this year, let’s see what happens.

Going to be a long series, meaning we’ll lose some games. It is what it is.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
It's a penalty on Goodrow by the word of the law, but the problem is that it's one of those plays they let go all the time.

You have to call it always or call it never. Otherwise, you're calling it when you feel like it.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
he snowshowered their goalie and rubbed shoulders. He gets a shot up high and the ref headlocks him and pulls him away. WTF
He didn't snow him at all. Anderson was standing up straight, & Rempe wasn't moving fast enough to spray him. He barely nudged him but then took a cheap shot cross check from Drury. He did nothing there to warrant a speech from the ref.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
The "season's over" posts not only scare good posters away, they also make rival fans laugh harder.

Very disappointing to see them, even if they are in jest... which I don't actually think they are.

Reactions: Siddi and AirGut

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
He didn't snow him at all. Anderson was standing up straight, & Rempe wasn't moving fast enough to spray him. He barely nudged him but then took a cheap shot cross check from Drury. He did nothing there to warrant a speech from the ref.

I agree. Rempe did normal stuff. The refs behavior was ridiculous

I agree. Rempe did normal stuff. The refs behavior was ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad