GDT: ECSF Game 2: Carolina Hurricanes vs. YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS, 8PM TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Luke In tomorrow???
Hopefully

Graves may be injured, or this is just a maintenance day. I thought I saw everyone was participating in practice today, other than Graves.

If Graves is injured then I think he probably goes in. If Graves is just a maintenance day, then he probably doesn't.

I do trust Lindy knows we need someone of Luke's dynamic more than Smith's right now, so I think it will be Luke, if not both of them with 7D/11F.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
yes lol it’s valid, but it’s not the point i was making. that valid point has been discussed ad nauseam. we’re not winning the series without contributions from our top 6, i think that’s pretty obvious.
What I’m trying to assess is why the top six have lost all their mojo. It’s not as simple as they are small. It’s not as simple as they don’t go to the greasy areas. Meier has zero goals too and he’s shooting a bunch and going to the tough spots. Something else is off. I suspect it has to do with how they are trying to play offense and they have no plan B but some of it is just bad luck as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad