BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 2 - BRUINS (1) vs Tampa Bay (0) - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
The whole overtime, our D was giving up the blueline way too easily.

Idk if the forwards were just not clogging the neutral zone enough or what but every rush by TB looked like easy zone entry. We sloppily clear the puck, change, rinse, repeat.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
At 43, what do you expect.
I hope he retires; wouldn’t want him back. Enough’s enough

This team will get even more embarrassing in softness without Chara.

Tampa threw everything on net. They learned from the series with Columbus how to get the OT goal. The Bruins choked.

I still think there was a decent amount of contact with Halak after seeing those replays.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Team refuses to move bodies from in front of the net. Gourde in Halaks pads and no one even attempts to move him. Defense just chasing all around. Garbage shift.

Halak needed to catch that f***ing puck and stop the play. His glove was awful tonight.

Tonight? All playoffs.

ALERT: Shoot a wrist shot from anywhere on Halak's glove about a foot off the ground and it will produce a big rebound or go in.

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
They won one and lost the second in OT

If that’s not competing, I’m watching sports wrong.

If you thought the bruins matched the lightning tonight in effort and in speed then ya, youre watching wrong.

Halak had 3 goals tonight you cant give up if you wanna win a cup. Hes the backup for a reason.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Too many throwing the puck off the boards by our dee and Tampa knew when to pinch, easy picking for them, they worked for this

ElkabombKid9

May 18, 2007
Boston
Their still a 1 and a half line team with no Rask forget it. Chara please just ride off into the sunset man I love ya but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad