BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 2 7:41 PM - BRUINS @ Sunrise ( Boston leads series 1-0 ) - ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Good - then start shit with him and get him to fight

I love Bennett and I’m always watching him and he’s always pushing the helmet, face wash - just irritating BS

Return it - he won’t be able to fight so mess with him if he plays
He hides in Tkachuks shadow during the scrum and does all the s*** you described above. It’s super irritating.

That said, I wanted him badly when he was reportedly available in Calgary lol.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
"𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝑒𝓉, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝓊𝓃𝒸𝒽.” -Lou Gorman

Today definitely makes the Mt. Rushmore of challenging days at work. However, life and many years of experience have given me perspective and taught me balance.

Boundaries are so huge.

I’m going to cook dinner, enjoy time with my son, and watch playoff hockey.

And life will go on.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
This is good I thought - I enjoy Subban

I want the Panthers to eat it and quickly

I want the Rangers probably as much as the league

Florida had a lot of empty unsold seats Monday and Bruins fans are rabid psychos

Late May Rangers & Bruins

I f***ing hate them

My feeling of our opponents

Leafs - sympathic but losers
Panthers - full of themselves
Rangers - hatred
This made me laugh because we really are.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Don't let this opportunity slip away. You know what's at stake here. All business. Be ready from puck drop. Sustain them early. Take no shit. Be physical. Control the boards
Forecheck. Park your ass in front of BOB. Get pucks on net. Get gritty. Dig deep. Good passing, not fancy. Control your end. Get pucks deep. Clear the crease. And GET THE JOB DONE. All business boys. Do your jobs. Let's get it!

I'll be watching this as much as I can. It's my Mum's birthday. But we will both be cheering the boys on. Let's give her a win on this day!

View attachment 867239

Happy Birthday to your Mom. 🥳

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Cat claw.jpg
Bear Claws.jpg

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Boqvist has elite speed and is defensively responsible .....has been one of our better cheap signings this year...Monty is tinkering to see if he can capitalize on his speed against the Panthers and not get plastered every time he touches the puck....if not, likely Brown back in next game or maybe Heinen will be ready ....at least Monty is only tinkering on the 4th line ...imagine if he put Ullmark or Gryz back in? He's slowly learning.

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad