Pre-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 2 7:41 PM - BRUINS @ Sunrise ( Boston leads series 1-0 ) - ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Due to becoming a huge Justin Brazeau fan I did a bit of research. His last season of Junior he scored 61 goals. Yet he went undrafted.He was then invited by the leafs GM Dubass to join the Marlies.

Dubass said this. “If he doesn’t play a game for the Toronto Maple Leafs, we’ve failed”

After 2 years they dropped him.

In game 7 Brazeau assisted on Lindholm's tying goal.

Yes...the leafs failed.:laugh:

troubbble

Apr 25, 2024
I hope Brown isn't in tonight. Bottom 6 should be:
Freddy-Geekie-Brazeau
Maroon-Beecher-Lauko

If Monty made significant changes to the lines from Game 1 and we ended up losing, he'd look like a bit of a fool, don't you think?

Brown had the best faceoff percentage and tied for the most hits on the team last game, and he did it in 8 minutes of ice time--the least of anyone who played.

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
I think we suffer from PTSD sometimes about the Panthers. Post Traumatic Sudden Defeat syndrome after being up 3-1 last year. These Cats ain't the 76-79
Habs or 80's Isles or Oilers. They are a very good team but we're 5-0 so far this year against them. And we have Conn Smythe Swayman and a heavier presence on the ice this time around.. We had a member who would always post "I'm scared" tongue in cheek in every GDT. I'm gonna post " I Ain"t".

troubbble

Apr 25, 2024
I think we suffer from PTSD sometimes about the Panthers. Post Traumatic Sudden Defeat syndrome after being up 3-1 last year. These Cats ain't the 76-79 Habs or 80's Isles or Oilers. They are a very good team but we're 5-0 so far this year against them. And we have Conn Smythe Swayman and a heavier presence on the ice this time around.

The part of me that's centered on reality is fairly optimistic. The superstitious part of me that expects the other shoe to drop is preparing for disappointment.

Excited to see what happens. This would be a huge game to win.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Watched the Canes/Rangers last night.
Clearly ""player safety "" was not on the league's mind last night the way that game was called.
The Trouba charge/lunge/whatever you wanna call it was wild. I know he didn't land the hit but I feel like something should've been called anyway given how aggressively ill-intended it was.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
I expect a better Florida team tonight. Better forecheck and being aggressive too. They want the after whistle scrums they didn’t have in game 1.

With that I think the Bruins will be ready to do all they can to go up 2-0. Another big game from Swayman and they will once again take it to Bob. He looked in game 1 like he did vs the Bruins in 2019 when he was with Columbus. Once they started to shoot high on him the series changed. Same formula I’m sure they tired the other night.

4-3 Bruins in OT

Let’s go Bruins!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad