GDT: ECSF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 4pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Jason Bateman? More like Jason Caveman

IMG_6119.gif

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
This is only reason I could see them making a coaching change after 24-25 if they do not make the final. Even if the goaltending is a big problem if they keep losing on the road you figure eventually something will happen

They're 36-62 lifetime on the road in the playoffs, 8-18 in the last 5 years. That's not gonna cut it. As well as they perform at PNC, they're historically horrid on the road

DieSendungmitderMaus

Apr 14, 2018
They're the new Capitals and if it wasn't for the Leafs playoff failures, this team would get lambasted to high hell
Gonna wait a while longer before writing them off, but if this series doesn't go their way they'll sure be very happy to not be in as much of a pressure cooker market as the Leafs

Not that the pressure on Toronto is undeserved these days

Reactions: Summer Rose

JoeGarelli

Jun 24, 2013
canes look a bit out of sort at times.. have to imagine they are better in game 2.. cuylle has really stood out for the rangers.

Richter915

Feb 2, 2010
Maybe Andersen should have stopped that, but that was all Burn's fault. He played like in beer league and opened way for Panarin to go score
He's scared of breadman

I'm a big fancy stats but nothing makes me happier than the rangers caving in the corsi darling canes. The athletic's model gave Carolina 2-1 odds in this series. That's what happens when you try to predict postseason success using regular season stats.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Even with the Canes making this interesting it still doesn't feel like a playoff game to me. Hopefully game 2 is better.

• Wow
Reactions: SnS and Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad