GDT: ECSF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 4pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Its too bad Cuylle is actually a legit tough NHL player. Should have stayed down milked it for a 5 min major like most do

Reactions: Captain Lindy

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
Watch Tony's right glove on that hit. It's at his Adam's apple. Try it at home. Your elbow comes up.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
i thought the deangelo hit was clean but idc they made a shit call against rempe too

Reactions: KennyWu

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I think it's true that sometimes people overreact to goals in terms of how they assess the game, and miss quality that doesn't go in.

This is one of those, and it always seems to be MoneyPuck, where I just don't get it.

What high-danger chances did they have?
Necas post off the Noesen rush on the PP when Miller got burned. Net front chance on their second PP setup that was just missed.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Im sorry but there needs to be a discussion about Messiers jacket. Did he get dressed in PKs dressing room?

I don't get to see the ESPN intermission studio, but you guys make it sound like Mess is morphing into American Don Cherry.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
He left his feet, the elbow was up, principal contact was the head, it was a bit late.

The list of penalties that hit wasn't is shorter.

nah, his elbow hit him in the chest and came up after. his feet were also on the ice until after the contact. it was very similar to the panarin hit on oshie and the hit trouba throws all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: Hunter Gathers

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
nah, his elbow hit him in the chest and came up after. his feet were also on the ice until after the contact. it was very similar to the panarin hit on oshie and the hit trouba throws all the time.

You get into Kuz's stash?

His feet were off the ice well before the hit and from the side angle, you can even see the way he launches into it. His feet were up.

How do you expect him to hit Cuylle in the head without having his f***ing arm up? He's a minimum of 4" shorter than Cuylle and I think it's more like 5-6".

Similar to Trouba? Just comical take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad