BRUINS GDT ECSF Game 1 - Let's Go! - Bluejackets @ BRUINS - Third Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Lots of runs taken once Coyle ties game. Bruins dman need to lay some body. Can’t let Columbus get any confidence here.
I wish when they're in a race for the puck in their own end and curling around behind the net, they'd ease up a little and let the CBJ fwd touch it, then just paste them against the boards (like Chara or Carlo I mean). Then you pick up the loose puck because the CBJ fwd would be on his a**.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I understand 'letting them play', but the refs can't just let absolutely everything go. In particular, Wagner was given an absolute mugging with no call.
And not only did he get his stick held then interfered with, but it was right around the net. I'm totally cool with letting that penalty go in the playoffs, but they damn well better stick to that standard in OT. It they call anything remotely softer than that on the Bs I will flip my shit.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I will say someone on the third or forth gets the winner for the Bruins,can’t see it being anyone on the first two lines.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
I hope Krejci is OK he took a big hit and appeared to be fvoring his right hand/side when he went to the bench.

saw that but didn't catch the hitter. was it that turd riley nash who didn't
throw a hit in 2 years when he was here?

Reactions: TCB

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Pasternak seems to be having a real hard time shooting. Can anyone verify if he is still wearing the splint on his thumb?

He was scoring goals and playing his normal game when he returned during the regular season. Some players don't perform well during PO's. Remember Seguin when he was here?

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
WTF THey took the game away from me. I now have the f***ing dallas game. THis is f***ing bullshit. I don't have nhl network you mother f***ing pieces of shit. I hate NBC. I f***ing hate them. I shouldn't have to download an app to finish watching a game!!

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
He was scoring goals and playing his normal game when he returned during the regular season. Some players don't perform well during PO's. Remember Seguin when he was here?
I also remember how Pasternak performed last year. It's more than that at least three or four times in this game he tried to shoot and lost the handle. I have yet to see his patented one-timer with the same velocity we're used to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad