Pre-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 1 8:11 PM - THE BEAR swims in the Everglades - ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Hey they beat them 4 times this season,Yes regular season means nothing come playoffs,but they also were up 3-1 last season without Bergy,and Krejci really,so yeah I

I kind of thought they way they played the last couple of games in the regular season that maybe they had did that ,but game 5 and 6 were almost the same kind of games,so not sure about that anymore.

What’s with Carlo?

Had a baby last night.

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
Ride the hot goalie

It would be like switching out Thomas for Rask in 2011. Both good but one is really feeling it.
The situation was quite different. Timmy had played 57 games that year. He had 35 wins, to a young Rask's 11 wins. Thomas was a stereotypical "Number One Goalie".

Ullmark and Swayman obviously are nothing like that. This year Sway had 25 wins, and Ullmark had 22.

Instinctively I agree with riding one hot goalie, but it is not as black and white an issue as it usually is.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
I just got this one for a cruise we are going on.

KingSize KS Island Men's Big & Tall Printed Rayon Short-Sleeve Shirt
GORGEOUS

love my tommy bahama days

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Still over 5 hours until the game wtf... I have to drive my mom to Logan in an hour that will be 2+ painfully slow hours as well.

They also started the 2nd round even though there was still a game 7 of round one yet to be played.

Weird indeed.

NHLOL
I think this is why there is no highest remaining anymore in the NBA or NHL. They don't want to wait for all the series to end to start the next round and have key TV slots to fill.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
So Brown has been in a bunch of playoff games - I’m assuming he’s a very good face off guy ?

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
They were going to but there is some Latino dude having a concert in Dallas which somehow affected the Canucks start day . Butterfly effect I guess
Right. Similar to TD Garden for Game 3 on Friday. There was a concert also scheduled but they moved it to Wednesday

Carl Hungus

Apr 20, 2022
In the Toronto series, when the leafs tried to play physical/heavy/ratty in the first couple of games, the Bruins responded and played their best hockey. Compare that to when the leafs played more of a trap, and Boston got out of sync and less engaged.

That makes me think that when Florida does their usual, the B's can rise to the occasion and elevate their play. Like what we saw against them in the regular season.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown

23 of 24 hockey people on espn picking Florida

My heart says Bruins but my head says Bruins as well
Their predictions for the winner of the Atlantic Division at the start of the year
Totals: Maple Leafs (20), Panthers (3), Lightning (1)

Patdud

Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire
If Zacha and Coyle play like they did during the regular season we can absolutely win this series. If they play like they did against Toronto we will get torched in 4/5. but f*** it who cares baby, bridge year and its the second round. I get to enjoy this with no expectations for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad