GDT: ECSF G5: (4)Boston Bruins v (6)New York Rangers - 5/25/13 530P ET - NBCSN, TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Right. B/c the calls in this series have haven't been inexplicable or anything.

Two clear as day tripping calls before the broken stick, which even the far away ref had to call, even though it's mandatory, like a puck over the glass. Even that call has been let go in regard to Boston.

So what are you doing to fix it? Just keep complaining on a message board? That will get you far.

Moose Of Woe

May 22, 2013
The Bruins absolutely dominated for a large stretch of the second period.

Lundquist is a beast, no question.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I hate to say it, but it's a good thing the B's had injuries on defense, or else Krug would not be in the lineup.....He's a keeper!

Interesting point. Funny how injuries can sometimes lead to good things in the end, in all sports. I'm finding it hard to believe that this kid with so much talent wasn't up in Boston for more games sooner this season.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
I love Jagr's reaction to that penalty, just kept playing trying glove it. You see a lot of younger guys throw up there hands and stop playing. #oldschoolvet

Great call. He kept playing like the refs weren't there. Too bad that seems to negatively effect calls today but that is how it should be done. Despite his lack of scoring he's proved a good mentor with everything else as far as I'm concerned.

Moose Of Woe

May 22, 2013
Lundqvist is a beast. The Bruins absolutely dominated a large stretch of the second period and he single handedly kept the Rangers from being blown out of the water. Again.

I'm loving the power play. Seeing Krug line up at the line with an accurate, powerful slap shot reminds me growing up watching #77. I'm not saying he's the next Ray Bourque just yet.

The B's have to step on the Ranger's throats in the third. Don't let this game come down to one stupid penalty/non call by the refs or some fluke puck bounce. FINISH IT.

Last edited:

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
So what are you doing to fix it? Just keep complaining on a message board? That will get you far.

I tried to make a run at the NHL, but didn't quite get there, close, but just couldn't do it. So I went out and got a real job and complain about it on the the internet, do you have a problem with that?

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Great call. He kept playing like the refs weren't there. Too bad that seems to negatively effect calls today but that is how it should be done. Despite his lack of scoring he's proved a good mentor with everything else as far as I'm concerned.

Refreshing, absolutely.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Torey Krug = Bye Bye AF

unless he signs as a 7th for cheap

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston

Really? I like that logic. did you think this through?

Why are you complaining a/b me? Or anyone else? That will get you far.

Aren't very bright, are you? Hey, check this out.

THE REFS HAVE SUCKED THIS ENTIRE SERIES!!!

See, now you made it worse. But to my point, the refs really cant do any worse no matter what I say.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
I tried to make a run at the NHL, but didn't quite get there, close, but just couldn't do it. So I went out and got a real job and complain about it on the the internet, do you have a problem with that?

If whining about refs is what you do, I'm glad you do it on here instead of in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad