BRUINS GDT ECSF/ADF GAME 3 - (1) BRUINS @ (1) Columbus - Third Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
Pretty terrible effort. Pasta and Bergeron are negatives right now.

No I don’t want to hang Marchy in town square because he hit someone.

I blame Tuukka. Again, because every time a goalie doesn’t have a shutout he deserves to be cut.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
I'd consider splitting Marchand and Bergeron at ES, have to find some way to score on this guy or we're gonna lose.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Also Tuukka let in 2 goals on 34 shots you can f*** right off blaming him

Literally f*** OFF. He was our best player and has been the entire playoffs. Not his fault these idiots cant score.

Reactions: Budddy

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
we could just close the thread and not discuss the game
So just get the message across that Rask is to blame, you mean? Anyone opposing is just shutting down discussion? I disagree with you, that’s discussion. Maybe in a slightly snarky way, but that’s the internet for you.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Here's how I see it:

Our 4 best forwards (yes Krejci) have been absolute ass and provided nothing. We are only down 1 game and havent lost by more than 1 goal.

If they can show the **** we will win easy.

If they keep this up we're toast
All they have to do is something.CBJ have done almost nothing - 3-4 scoring chances a game. Boston had tons.

Keep at it, they'll go in.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
It’s always something. Hot goalie, power play can’t score, pk , injuries, wrong guys shooting with good opportunities, whatever.
Excuses because some people can't admit this team isnt that great and the coach is not very good at all.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
He cost us the game with his f****** idiocy once again. And could have easily done it later in the game with another stupid play. Somebody has to reel em in and tell him to play hockey instead of going back to his old stupid ways
It’s frustration because he can’t score,so he gets stupid

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
If the Bruins adjust and win the next one I like their chances in the series. If they lose it, they're toast -- another second round exit. Inability to make adjustments will kill them again. Stubbornness is not a positive attribute in a league with this much parity. Have to be able to adjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad