BRUINS GDT ECSF/ADF GAME 2 - (0) Columbus @ (1) BRUINS | Third Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 96824

giphy.gif

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Even very good players have the occasional off game. But Pastrnak has been consistently bad the entire playoffs. Injury is the only reason I can think of, the guy isn't a floater or a quitter.

If that's the case, make Pastrnak an injured scratch. Scratch being the definitive word.

Reactions: BMC

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Damn, showing the replays of the hits and physical play.. This game is going to take a toll on both teams.

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
Yeah, I get that. But Marchy has the puck on his stick right in the slot and tried to settle it instead of just ripping one. The threat of a hit is there either way.
YES but man is this game for men... and time ain’t what we use to see. It is a grinding game.. our core players were really more noticeable for the exception of Panarin. This game does not give space. Jeez we don’t have Jenner, Andersen, Foligno. These guys are running ours and Jomes is on the ice 50% of the game.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
If that's the case, make Pastrnak an injured scratch. Scratch being the definitive word.

For whom? Zach Senyshyn? David Backes? Karson Kuhlman?

We have no one near the talent level to fill in a top 6 spot other than Danton Heinen.

That alone speaks volumes.

Btown

Oct 1, 2011
Even very good players have the occasional off game. But Pastrnak has been consistently bad the entire playoffs. Injury is the only reason I can think of, the guy isn't a floater or a quitter.
I hate saying all playoffs but this game on the PP it’s hurting us. Thank God it’s OT and a fresh start as far as I’m concerned to get the monkey off his back....
I’m calling Pasta for the OT winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad