BRUINS GDT ECSF/ADF GAME 2 - (0) Columbus @ (1) BRUINS | DOUBLE OVERTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
I have zero ****ing tolerance for people complaining about the call on Bergeron. Someone tripped Krug like that in the exact same circumstances you'd want the call.

****ing embarrassing this never ending conspiracy ****.
I would not at all expect or want that in OT, or 2OT. No impact on a scoring chance. Might not even be called in the regular season OT many times.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
To focus on that and not how Bergeron can havetthat big of a mental slip up and make that sloppy of a penalty in double OT is a misplaced sense of anger.

I don’t think it is considering that game is over there if he’s not hooked for 10 straight seconds

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Bruins gave this game away, fatigue or not. We had a much tougher opponent in Toronto imo. They will win this series if they can stop turning the puck over for christ sake.

Coyle no look pass was bonehead 101

yesterday also he made a bad giveaway

he needs to stop taking these risks unless certain

Reactions: trenton1

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
I have zero ****ing tolerance for people complaining about the call on Bergeron. Someone tripped Krug like that in the exact same circumstances you'd want the call.

****ing embarrassing this never ending conspiracy ****.

Not a friend of that complaining stuff, it's loser mentality.

I'd be furious had the refs not called that if it were the other way around, just like the one against Charlie. IMO they should have called one against the jackets at the beginning of ot, but i wasn't that blatant.

Reactions: EverettMike

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Need the top players to show up.

Bruins are the better team in 7 game series. Played like garbage for most of the game and it went to 2OT.

Too many turnovers.

Refs didn't win the game for them. Bruins beat themselves.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
We need the rest. Take the two days off. Regroup, and come out tuesday ready to go.

Tuukka is on fire. Which is great.

We're still winning the series. Breathe. Bergy and Pasta have to wake up. Coyle has to be better. We'll be okay. Deep breaths everyone. Believe.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'll take a bit of consistency.

Playoff OT used to be consistent. Not anymore.
No dude, you’re ridiculous when it comes to the calls. It’s almost like you’re sitting in a chair and the only time you jump up is when you think there should be a penalty, and then you come on here.

That was a god damn penalty, and we as a fan base give other teams shit for complaining when we are equally guilty of it.

Honestly, I thought the refs were pretty solid tonight and the call on Bergeron was one hundred percent a penalty. Every day of the week.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
It’s been beaten to death, but the top two lines need to do more. The Bruins will never win the Cup without them scoring.

Reactions: BMC

Amorphis

Oct 15, 2005
Boston
I don't know when it happened, but Bruins fans have become Montreal when it comes to whining about the referees.

Reactions: BMC

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
No dude, you’re ridiculous when it comes to the calls. It’s almost like you’re sitting in a chair and the only time you jump up is when you think there should be a penalty, and then you come on here.

That was a god damn penalty, and we as a fan base give other teams **** for complaining when we are equally guilty of it.

Honestly, I thought the refs were pretty solid tonight and the call on Bergeron was one hundred percent a penalty. Every day of the week.

Wrong. Our last PP was also weak. But carry on. We all have agendas. You have yours. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad