BRUINS GDT ECSF/ADF GAME 2 - (0) Columbus @ (1) BRUINS | DOUBLE OVERTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Bergy call was a trip.

But I could name at least three non calls prior to that.

There’s letting the boys play and there’s blind officiating

The Bruins should have won this in regulation anyway. Still trying to figure out who the f*** Coyle was sending that puck to.
If the upper half of the Bruins top 6 ever shows up on the score sheet they should make quick work of the cannon-go-boom kids.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
Coyle and Debrusk alone gave the Jackets 2 golden chances. Game should have been over before that PP regardless. Tuukka just sucks so bad he kept us in the game.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
It's my fault guys. I feel asleep before the game and woke up about five minutes ago.

Now I am very sad. :(

Reactions: BMC

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
It was a bad penalty. How often has Bergeron and/or Chara done the job for bad Bruins penalty. PK had to come out and make the play. Look at how the PK played it and we will discuss. It is a team sport.
Top line centre checking other top lines lolOn home ice no less ..Playing like he is 50 ..Wakeup

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Stop whining about the goddamn officiating. The Bruins lost because they failed to execute when it mattered- and that was for the entire game, not just the 2 OTs.
Stop whining about the goddamn officiating. The Bruins lost because they failed to execute when it mattered- and that was for the entire game, not just the 2 OTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad