GDT: ECSF #2 - 04/29/17 | RANGERS @ senators | 3:00 - NBC, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Kreider for one needs to wake up. He needs to start playing a mean game...not taking penalties doing it. I want more from Miller, Hayes and Stepan too...and Nash has to continue to be a factor. If our offense gets going we win.

Fugazy

Brick by Brick
Jun 1, 2014
New York
Someone from the Kreider, Hayes, Stepan and Miller black hole needs to step up today and contribute in some capacity.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Zucc isn't much interested in spouting the lame platitudes and cliches that burble out of most hockey players when asked for their opinion.
HaHa. Beautiful.
Maybe the forwards can support each other today and like, you know, score goals and stuff. Henrik would appreciate that as a makeup for last game.
Score goals. Simple. Hank will do his stuff, you forwards do yours.
Lets Go Rangers.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
For some reason, I'm feeling less confident than I did after Game 1. Who knows which version of this schizo team shows up today? And it's an afternoon tilt, good lord. They'll probably still be asleep.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
This one is at crazy o'clock for me. Not sure if I want to stay up for a half-assed effort, but don't want to miss a good game either...

The game starts in less than 3 hours. That's 10 pm in Britain. What's crazy o'clock about that? West coast trips are crazy o'clock. :laugh:

Must win - LGR !!!

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
I wish AV would try Nash - Miller - Zucc, but I guess it will never happen this year unfortunately as long Stepan is here.

That would be an interesting line. Not sure how it would work but I wouldn't be against trying it.

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012
Will 2015-16 Hayes show up again today or will we finally get 16-17 regular season Hayes?

At least with the other guys consistently mentioned (Kreider, Stepan, Miller) there is some defense, board play, hustle, physical play even if they aren't generating offense. Hayes is an absolute slug out there and constantly looks tired and a step behind the play.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Bold statement here, but if we score more goals than the Ottawa Senators today, we will win the game.

Elevate

May 30, 2014
Let's hit the ice with energy please. Some guys need to find the gas pedal and tonight is an excellent time to do so.

LGR :yo:

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
Obviously we want to play fast.
But we can’t rush it up with one guy trying to break through, give it away and have them come back and shove it up our ass.
It’s important for us to be patient with the puck against their trap, or whatever they call it.
- Mats Zuccarello

So my man Zuke is laying out the game plan. He seems to be saying that they need to try to stick handle through the neutral zone. So he doesn't want everyone to just dump and chase but look for opportunities to carry puck into the zone. I see some flaws in the trap ...standing still,less puck pressure and the need for that soft pass. So if I may interpret Zuke..its that he wants them to mix it up and not be so predictable.

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
Will 2015-16 Hayes show up again today or will we finally get 16-17 regular season Hayes?

At least with the other guys consistently mentioned (Kreider, Stepan, Miller) there is some defense, board play, hustle, physical play even if they aren't generating offense. Hayes is an absolute slug out there and constantly looks tired and a step behind the play.

I just saw him come to the rink on fb....he cut his hair ..last time he did that he bust out...

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
"Yeah, I spoke with Lundqvist earlier and he said they really want to win this one, Cotton."

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Got to come out of Ottawa with 1/2, I'm not all that confident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad