• Boston in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
And we have a 3pm game cause reasons I guess Bruins/Lightning isn't worthy of primetime :rolleyes:

Bolts in 6 after the Leafs and Bruins beat the hell out of one another for 7 games.

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
Bruins in 6.

But I know I'm biased. Will be a close series, definitely closer than what some people here think/hope.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I was only able to see two games of this series in 2011. Was out of the country and didn’t have internet where I was staying. Had to go to a Internet cafe to find out the results of it every morning. Hoping for different results this time.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Tampa was going to be a heavy favorite no matter who won between Toronto and Boston.

Boston will give Tampa more issues, if not put up a better fight altogether. But Tampa should still advance here.

53or8

Nov 20, 2016
All right im ready for boston to loose they did a favour for everyone outside of Toronto.but now i want boston to loose.

Reactions: Devonator

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
Tampa in 6. Their offence and overall depth will win them the series. Not to mention the fact they have 2 defensemen better than any of Boston's defensemen.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
For those picking Boston, what's your reasoning? I see no advantage in Bostons favor....Im being objective...

tampa is a tire fire a man down, is not that special on defence, used cheap shots to get ahead in their last series.

they are the definition of a paper tiger. and in for a wakeup call

Reactions: Jdavidev

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
What was the reasoning behind the time shift between the Bruins 3 and Leafs 8?

Trying to think of a valid reason but can’t grasp at one that makes any sense.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
tampa is a tire fire a man down, is not that special on defence, used cheap shots to get ahead in their last series.

they are the definition of a paper tiger. and in for a wakeup call

Unfortunately for you, the Atlantic division as a whole was weak sauce.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Should be a good one. Bs have the offense to keep up (to a degree) w Tampa. The B’s D concerns me a bit though, they showed a lot of holes (as did Rask) in the TO series. Tampa has too much fire power to not exploit this weakness; they should win.

Reactions: FanSince72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad