GDT: ECSF 1 | FLYERS (H) vs. Islanders (A) | Monday, Aug. 24, 2020 | 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Team’s most skilled forward added to the core during the Hextall rebuild is Konecny - and that’s not a knock on him really.

Trouble scoring goals you say.

Sigh. I hate Patrick being injured. Hate it.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Well the score definitely doesn’t represent how we have played (outside of the first). Just unlucky again. Couts post, tk empty net twice..

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
If we could score goals, I'd feel better about our team in this series. NYI doing NYI things in the d end, but they looked better against the the Caps.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Pretty stupid pull. Flyers were knocking on the door for 1 there. Maybe if we get 1 with more than 5 min left things get interesting. Instead goalie pull and the hockey gods guided one in off the glass.

Reactions: flyersNducks

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Set-up in front of the net on the PP and knock Varlamov around a couple times. Set the tone for next game :sarcasm:

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
I'm still having trouble remembering that I have no expectations for this team. For the very first time in my life, the rage is taking over.
I’m not even angry, I’m depressed. It’s been so long since this team was a legit contender that I’ve forgotten what it feels like. With Dave Scott and the mediocrity poster child Fletcher in charge, I have little hope that things will get much better any time soon.

This just f***ing sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad