Lehner steals a game in Pitts. The Barn overwhelms in game 7

Isles in 7

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Isles fan voting pens in 5

I would honestly prefer the capitals or the lightning over them

Axel

Mar 19, 2013
Pittsburgh in 3 (or I guess 4 in the 1st round nowadays) Islanders will not score a goal the entire series. I made a deal with the devil when I was 11 for the Islanders to win their 4th straight Stanley Cup and said I didn't care if they won another cup my entire life so this is my reality...

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
it warms my heart to see the pens face the islanders... trotz is going to park the bus.... they actually will have to fight for a series win instead of padding indivdual stats against the useless flyers, like last year they were skating cycles around them scoring hattricks. no more gift wrapped first round for you !

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Not sure what to make of this series. Islanders have played a strong team game this year, Penguins have relied too much on their top players and have had some dangerous warts in their game.

Penguins need some players who coasted during the season to turn it around in the playoffs, easier said than done though.

Islanders need to find a way to slow down Crosby and Guentzel, they've been a ridiculous combo in the playoffs.

lorwood

Nov 3, 2008
you will have to go through the island barry trotz - Google Search
search

Reactions: Cygnusx1018

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
I'm almost embarrassed it's the Penguins. This is a blessing for the Isles and an easy trip to round 2. Trotz is already planning round 2 against the beat up Caps thinking they have it easy against the Canes. See you in the Conference Finals, Bruins.

He's here all week folks. Don't forget to try the veal!

BARzalDOWN

Apr 20, 2007
I’m not saying the isles win, but everyone saying the Pens win this series easily, clearly haven’t the islanders play at all this year. Their defensive structure alone keeps these games low scoring and in low scoring games, a break here or there means the difference between a win and a loss.

As an islanders fan, I’m super excited for which should be an exciting series. If we win, it’ll be amazing but obviously the Pens are going to be an incredibly tough match up. I’m expecting a lot of close games that could go either way.

Reactions: slurpee addict

Doogle

Jun 8, 2010
Pens are more experienced and talented, and will ultimately win because of that, but they've also been inconsistent. And more notably, they've struggled against teams that are younger and faster. The Islanders have speed and are well coached. But it won't be enough against Sid and the other stars. Pens in six, with a couple ugly blowouts going each way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany