ECQF Gm7: Bolts @ Leafs | 7:00 p.m. EST | CBC, TNT, SN, TVAS, BSSUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
Waiting for the HF pundits to defend these :laugh: All i can do is just laugh at this joke of a league.

TB Goal 1: Holds Leafs winger so he can't backcheck, Tampa scores
TB Goal 2: Muzzin interfered on, gets his stick held and ripped out of his hands, no call TB score
Nylander gets interfered with clear as day on a breakaway, no call
Nylander gets tripped on a prime scoring chance in front on the PP, no call

If anyone is seriously gonna try and tell me refs didn't have an absolutely massive impact on this game, you're trolling or don't know hockey. Proud of the boys effort, they badly outplayed the Lightning in game 6 and 7, can't beat the refs. Hopefully they run it back.

Remember when the refs let the leafs get away with punching/cross check Sergachev in the back of the head? Or when Blackwell held Paul on his breakaway and pushed him into the net? Or when they called a phantom hooking on the bolts?

Refs sucked for both teams. It’s not a conspiracy.

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
No, I’m annoyed because you’re bitching about penalties without seemingly realizing that your team just got shut down by a very short handed Tampa team.

What determined the outcome of the game is that Toronto couldn’t solve Andrei Vasilevskiy and couldn’t take advantage of Point going out
Easy to get "shut down" when you can trip, hold and interfere everything there is a scoring chance against :laugh: Its hilarious how difficult it is for some posters to comprehend this

• Haha
Reactions: Liddsvez

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Some teams just know how to win. The Leafs just know how to lose. Gotta shake up that core after these past few years
I wouldn’t shake it up too much sometimes giving it time to gel works too. It doesn’t help playing basically in the first round

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
Man I don't know what you do as the Leafs....they have a good team, I'm not sure what gets them over the top though, I guess try to spread out the money and trade one of the big guys?

40.4 million for 4 damn forwards? Someone should've been gone a long time ago. That's just an insane hit for just 4 people and unlimited 1st round exits.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
what a great night!

nooo.png

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
1 last thought before I prepare jokes for the oilers game 7 loss.

Why the hell was nylander out there down by 1 with extra attacked…. They dude isn’t gunna battle for a puck. Throw bunting out there at least he’s still trying to earn money

Crazy Monkey

Aug 9, 2009
The Leafs got out worked.

They will never win a thing if their star players don’t put in 100% effort every shift.

That’s what separates great teams like the Bolts from the weaklings like the Leafs.
Hot take. Tampas star players were pretty awful this series. It was their other guys that showed up and played their asses off. Paul should have scored every game this series

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
I know, I think these are the 2 best teams in the East. On its own this is fine, someone had to lose

But at a certain point you just need to get it done man, we've done this 6 straight times and failed. We lost to good teams, bad teams, the best team (Tampa). I don't know anymore
Hockey can be a son of a bitch but leafs are a good team this series doesn’t change that.

Reactions: Danrs112
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad