ECQF Gm7: Bolts @ Leafs | 7:00 p.m. EST | CBC, TNT, SN, TVAS, BSSUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Remember when the refs let the leafs get away with punching/cross check Sergachev in the back of the head? Or when Blackwell held Paul on his breakaway and pushed him into the net? Or when they called a phantom hooking on the bolts?

Refs sucked for both teams. It’s not a conspiracy.
You mean when Sergachev cross-checked Rielly in the head and then went down like a little bitch when the Leafs players retaliated ? Remember when McDonagh boarded Bunting on the 1st PP and no call ? Or when Paul tripped Nylander on the PP at the end and no call ? Or when Foote went up high on Nylander when he was going on a breakaway and no call ? Or when Tampa interfered on Kampf for 10 seconds leading to the 1st goal ? Or when Killorn grabbed Muzzins stick leading to the 2nd one ? lmao get outa here with that garbage bud

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I think Florida beats Tampa. Not TO.
Like I said . Florida is too deep and just getting rolling. They will beat tampa and they would have beat the leafs.
Leafs first play offs series win was not going to be against the best team in the east.

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
Waiting for the HF pundits to defend these :laugh: All i can do is just laugh at this joke of a league.

TB Goal 1: Holds Leafs winger so he can't backcheck, Tampa scores
TB Goal 2: Muzzin interfered on, gets his stick held and ripped out of his hands, no call TB score
Nylander gets interfered with clear as day on a breakaway, no call
Nylander gets tripped on a prime scoring chance in front on the PP, no call

If anyone is seriously gonna try and tell me refs didn't have an absolutely massive impact on this game, you're trolling or don't know hockey. Proud of the boys effort, they badly outplayed the Lightning in game 6 and 7, can't beat the refs. Hopefully they run it back.

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad