GDT: | ECQF Game I | Pens vs Rangers | "I think people place too much emphasis on their careers."

Who will be our best line tonight?

• Geno line

Votes: 26 32.1%
  • Sid Line

Votes: 39 48.1%
  • Carter line

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Blu Line

Votes: 10 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
wwe-angry-fan.gif
to be fair, I am cheating by being sober

• Haha
Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
About to go into triple overtime and the negative nancy's are back. :rolleyes:

Some people... Cant be impressed that we are in triple OT with our 3rd goalie in net.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Outside of line one, he's been the biggest offensive threat......so many great shots tonight. Compare his shots to erod
Erod is so predictable… erod gets puck, erod shoots puck… lol he could have two guys wide open on the far side of the goal with the goalie totally focused on him and he is going to chest snipe it

Reactions: Coastal Kev

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Erod is so predictable… erod gets puck, erod shoots puck… lol he could have two guys wide open on the far side of the goal with the goalie totally focused on him and he is going to chest snipe it
He learned from Simon and ZAR that decent analytics equals a permanent spot in the lineup.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Pens-Flyers is one of the marquee rivalries in the sport idk how you f that up
A mate suggested a sports app here, The Score, it constantly uses that shitty blog as a Pens source for news of interest. Its god awful. You either get idiotic fluff garbage from the Pens or some dweebs writing trash on that HockeyWriters trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad