ECQF Game 7: Toronto Maple Leafs at Boston Bruins | 7:30 PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBCSN, NESN

Which team wins and goes on to face the Tampa Bay Lightning in the Eastern Conference semi-finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Backward

Apr 19, 2018
Gotta give the Leafs a ton of credit for coming back after being down 2-0. They were down and out and had the lead coming into the 3rd in game 7! Bruins were lucky to be honest to pull this out. I wish the Leafs and their fanbase only the best this off-season.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Buf, Wheeler, Enstrom, Myers etc..?
Decent amount id say? They have a good mix of young, players in their prime, and vets.
But to be honest I dont really pay to much attention to the jets, so I might be wrong.
Just happy my Bruins made it to the second round :)
The Jets are very young.

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
Well good game Bruins. Their defense stepped up big time to keep the Leafs from making any attempts to a comeback.

We will have to fix our glaring defensive holes big time if we want to be taken seriously. Congrats on the big effort to make this a 7 game series though

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
What a f***ing game and hell of a series. In my opinion, this was the best and most competitive first round matchup. Disappointing end for the Leafs but that Boston squad is no joke. They're a tough match up for anyone.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I thought Toronto had this.

If they won, it would have been huge for their development, now it is just another first round exit.

nhlfan1991

Apr 14, 2014
Boston has better defence, that's why they won. Offense and goaltending are a wash. Toronto has Morgan Reilly who is pretty good, and then the next best guy is Jake Gardiner who is like a Corvette with no steering wheel.
I wouldn't say offence is a wash the leafs have 1 good forward compared to the bruins who have 6 great ones

The Murph

Feb 25, 2018
Like all the leaf fans saying they going to get smoked by Tampa. Probably said that about the rags back in 2013.

Fact is the Bruins played very poorly again and were just able to squeak it out. But they're the better team no question that can play a much better game going forward. This leafs team was going nowhere if the somehow made it through.

Leafs players played with crazy heart. But that team defence is too weak. You guys weren't going anywhere this year. Beating the Bruins would've been huge for them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad