BRUINS GDT ECQF Game 7 - Toronto (3) at BRUINS (3) - Third Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Good series guy's Leafs embarrassed again. good luck going forward. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep and try and wake up at the beginning of next season where I may actually be happy to be a Leafs fan again.

Dude, you're team is going to be a power house for years to come.

Reactions: Oley49 and EvilDead

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Don't worry. The guy I work with who never watches but claims to know all about hockey will still say "Rask is no Tim Thomas" again.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Hopped on the boards, saw the first thread I could click on was a GDT for the game. It was the leafs gdt and the very first post was wishing for “another marathon”

More than anything I love how mad this gets them. Must suck. Oh well, couldn’t be me

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
TUUKKA !!!!!
Marner disappears the entire series.
Tavares shows up for 1 game.
Matthews absolutely vanished in game 7.
Nylander was about as effective as an ECHL forward.
The leafs defense with “3” top pairing defenders got absolutely squeezed out.
Andersen was bad in game 7, but he’s the only one that got them that far.

Maybe this is an indication the team isnt quite as good as leafs fans force Hfboards to think it is.

Great series by the Bruins.
My dad is the most hardcore Bruins fan I know, 50 years of never missing a game. He has to be pumped rn.

It is really amazing to think that they are paying Nylander 6.9 million per year

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Can anyone confirm whether the dunk with 1 second left counted? NBC showed the final as 5-1, but nhl.com is saying 4-1.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Honestly? I'm more worried about Boston beating Columbus than I am Washington right now. They will beat the canes, I believe that. I think the Islanders won't be so easy.

Truth is, if somehow Boston gets by Columbus and Caps get by the Islanders, I think both teams will be pretty beat up by that point

Reactions: trenton1

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Saw this on Twitter before the game

Aaaaaahahahahaaaaa

IMG_20190423_203907.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad