Feb 26, 2016
Central Vermont
2zaujt.jpg

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
I cant believe we are up by 2. We were struggling to get zone entry the whole time. Just shows you that game 7 you always put the puck on the net. doesnt have to be pretty.
Yeah, they were struggling with their zone entries because they were trying zone entries - just chip it in and go after it. Every time they pressure the leafs D they cough it up. Every time.

Concessionaire

That could have gone better.
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2003
New Orleans
I thought the Bs played well that period, despite what the NBC guys were saying. The Leafs didn’t get the sustained time in the offensive zone that had been killing the Bs in previous games.

Reactions: BruinsFTW

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
Thought Boston came out nice. Bad line changes in the fly, then i thought Babcock had the best on Cassidy. Toronto carried out the momentum. Then two goals bot the bottom 6.

We won the the first period. Now win the second.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Interesting - the Bs' gameplan heading into the 1st period was apparently a shooting first mentality.
Could have fooled me.

Looked like they were frustrated trying to get behind the Leafs defence before they let it go. Unless it was reeeeeeal low percentage.

There should be more opportunity to get where they want to go if they weather the Leafs attack that is sure to be nasty.

Reactions: Andrew83 and TP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad