Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 7 - Rene will sing again - GOLF LEAFS GOLF - B's Win Game 7 - 7-4 FINAL

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I disagree with some here saying the bruins only played 20 minutes. IMO they seemed to generate the most grade A chances. Fast Freddy made some big saves and the shortie was a big moment as well. Maybe defensively through 40 minutes they weren't the best, but offensively they played pretty well. IMO.
Their play in the 2nd was garbage. They were passing poorly, making bad decisions, and were careless. Sometimes it’s fatigue, sometimes it’s trying too hard-I figure it was a little of both, but either way that team in the second came out hunting in the third and managed to pull it off without overtime.

The team is resilient and that is their selling point-they don’t give up and they often can rebound from a terrible period.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Someone help me out. I'm trying to explain the "offseason café" or something like that - the videos of each team as they are introduced to the offseason by losing a series. It's like one or two guys playing the different teams and they chirp each other. I just can't remember what it's called to show my fiancée. Help a brother out with the right name or a link.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
It was a lovely drive to and from work here in Toronto. Sports talk radio spent pretty much every minute of the time that I was in the car having the 'where do we go from here' talk. Is Matthews elite? Was Andersen overworked? What do we do with Gardiner? Yadda yadda yadda. Man, I'm so relieved that that's what I'm hearing instead of the alternative.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Someone help me out. I'm trying to explain the "offseason café" or something like that - the videos of each team as they are introduced to the offseason by losing a series. It's like one or two guys playing the different teams and they chirp each other. I just can't remember what it's called to show my fiancée. Help a brother out with the right name or a link.

I know the clip but i can’t recall the name either! Someone will have them

EvilElf63

Mar 27, 2012
Catskills
Yeah I’m looking for a still if possible. Thanks though.
jakethesnake-300x221.jpg

I found this.

Reactions: Alicat and sooshii

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Players who are playing at, or close to their full potential right now:

-Debrusk
-The 4th line
-Miller

That's it. Everyone else can be better. Obviously we all know Bergy, Charlie, Nash, and company are probably all playing hurt. But when you consider that we beat an excellent Toronto team without really running hot, it leads me to believe we could potentially shine vs TB.

We've had neither puck luck nor peak play yet. What if maybe we got a bit of both?

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
Grass is always greener, Chizz. The HD picture on NBC/NBCSN is better, but Doc Emerick gets on my nerves sometimes. Would love me some Jack and Brick if I had the option. Man, I miss Fred Cusick.

That's the difference for me. I can see the puck SO much better on the NBC feeds than the Boston feed. The audio (game sounds) is also much better. Neither announcement crew is spectacular or terrible, so I don't mind listening to Doc after ~75 games with Jack/Brick.

Reactions: BruinsFanMike82

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad