Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 - AIDEU TORONTO - FLORIDUH HERE WE COME - BRUINS 2 Toronto 1 F/OT - B's win series 4-3

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
IMG_4004.jpeg

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
I was relatively calm throughout the game. Thank you Coors!
Winning all 4 games with Matthews back in the lineup... That's gold Jerry gold!!!
That set play for the winner...mindboggling! Pasta started to go hard to the net as the game went on and was justly rewarded.

:bruins!!!!!!!!!

The Lindholm goal to tie it totally reminded me of Glen Wesley's beauty of a goal 30+ years ago in the playoffs

Last edited:

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
If I'm surprised by one thing, it's the 1 shot combined from Marchy/Zacha. I just can't get there.

Now that Hampus had SIX shots. wow.
It’s a new series and they aren’t playing with failure and choking over their head, that has to be a weight off the shoulders especially for the captain. Hopefully the message now is everything is gravy go have fun and play hockey.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Sean McDonough is a damn good hockey broadcaster, but Ferraro and PK can shove it where the sun don't shine

I don't hate Ferraro. Not a huge fan either, but for the most part he doesn't bother me too much. Subban though I have zero time for. Would be very happy if he and Biz disappeared from our screens for good.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Any of us at the arena tonight? Must have been a moment when he scored the winner
I was there as was @GahdenRinkRat and @DKH

With such a quick turnaround, I'd actually consider Ullmark for Game 1. But, it definitely wouldn't be an easy decision to sit Swayman. Jeremy has certainly earned the start.
Using Linus might be a good idea. You don't want him going cold.

PoisonEye

Hugs
Aug 1, 2005
Couple thoughts:
I wouldn't hate seeing Linus in game 1. Give Swayman a cooldown from that huge win, give Linus another kick at the FLA can. I think they'll have a hard time going away from Sway though, so I would be surprised.

This game actually had an entertainment factor that the score didn't indicate. 5 and 6 were almost boring.

Winning a playoff round would have been a huge stretch goal for this team at the start of the season. Now I just want them to make it a series with Florida. Make them worry and let them know you're there. From there who knows? I don't think they'll win, but like I'm like Mulder and UFOs. I want to believe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad