Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 - AIDEU TORONTO - FLORIDUH HERE WE COME - BRUINS 2 Toronto 1 F/OT - B's win series 4-3

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Lohrei was better than McAvoy, Brazeau better than Marchand. Chalk a couple up for youth. On the flip side of that, Brad has the excuse of age, Charlie just has to step.up.

JvR-Freddy-Braz line was excellent, Lindy made good on a couple of early gaffs, Pasta came through in the end after trying hard all game, Carlo was excellent again apart from bumbling around and falling over on the goal against.

Just excited to finally get the win, and by the sheer poise and potential of Lohrei. Hopefully the Bs can do something against Florida, but even if not I can be pretty content with the season after tonight. Thank goodness for that.
Charlie almost handed the game away twice in the last 5 mins with no one even pressuring him

Reactions: Bodit9 and Gordoff

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I was going to make a few bets on the Derby today, but draft kings partnered with some racing site or something.

I didn’t know this until after I deposited money to bet.

Had trouble logging into the racing site, so I bet $25 On Swayman to shut them out and originally was going to bet $25 on Lindholm to score a goal, but thought better of it and picked Brazeau.

Lol

Wasn’t winning a million on either guy, but Lindholm would have made me like $300 ish.

And..I’m not even a little upset over losing.

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
So they announced game 3 at the Garden Friday night but there is a concert in the Garden that night. Tim McGraw. Wonder how that’s going to go.

PepeBostones

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2002
Helluva finish by the goalscorer 1 chance = 1 goal for Pasta. He may drive you crazy but did come thru and saved the night for Boston. Playoff is really really different. Lohrei and Barazeau impressed big time and of course Jeremy Swayman was almost perfect.
Maybe the Bruins get to relax a bit now. Oh and what a nice feeling it is winning in OT. Congrats Bruins and Bruins fans

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad