Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 - AIDEU TORONTO - FLORIDUH HERE WE COME - BRUINS 2 Toronto 1 F/OT - B's win series 4-3

DGS

Jan 21, 2014
Portland, OR
Post game vibes😄

IMG_6923.jpeg

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I am speechless in a good way. We needed a break and we got it. We needed our stars to step up. Pasta did when we needed him the most. Lindy turned back time tonight and stepped up. Jeremy Swayman is a STAR.

We broke the game 7 curse. We did it with Bergeron and Jack Edwards in the building. We needed this. We really needed this.

Absolutely beautiful boys. Amen. Amen. And Hallelujah!

Now you ALREADY know the drill!
giphy.gif

Cue the f***ING music!!!

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
It worked everyone.

I have so many stories to tell. I can't post them all.

Safe to say, I have never seen a Bruins loss in game 7 when I go out in my gear with my family in enemy territory and cheer. I even traded my jersey in the 3rd period to an Indigenous kid on the street for his shirt. He is now walking around with his friends tonight in Vancouver wearing a Bruins jersey and his shirt is forever my game 7 shirt.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Man we are the Leaf’s grim reaper. We give them just enough hope and then snatch it away. 😂

I call it a successful season now. Two things it was, if they play the Leafs to make it to second round and get some rookies experience and Lohrei looking good. Too bad Potrias was hurt would have loved to see him get this experience too.

Maybe they can pull out a FL win but it’s going to be tough without much of a break for them

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Man we are the Leaf’s grim reaper. We give them just enough hope and then snatch it away. 😂

I call it a successful season now. Two things it was, if they play the Leads to make it to second round and get some rookies experience and Lohrei looking good. Too bad Potrias was hurt would have loved to see him get this experience too.

Maybe they can pull out a FL win but it’s going to be tough without much of a break for them
We're their Montreal Canadiens right now. I would absolutely hate us if I were them.

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
I don't care what else happens, we beat the Leafs.

Can't score goals, but Swayman has proven he is not a playoff choker. He is for real and that's our guy for the foreseeable future. Ullmark can only block 10 teams right?
Correct 10 teams and apparently 9 of them are on the west coast or the other conference. He had to give a list of teams he won't play for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad