GDT: ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Teams get bad calls against the very series. If you can’t win with that then you’re going nowhere. The refs haven’t decided the Larfs fate, the players did.

That's exactly my point.

Some bad calls are more blatant than others, but we're used to getting the very slight short end of the stick.

Reactions: Summer Rose

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Both teams imagine if you were down by 1 goal. Would you score then?

Seriously I should take Keefes job. It’s simple psychology.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Who are the leafs fans going to be mad at if they lose this game, and the series?

I feel like they’ve played pretty damn well this series.

For Boston, it’s pretty obvious who to blame

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
It's not even top 10 of the terrible calls this series.

After 8 years of the Matthews - Marner - Nylander era where the officiating has been this inconsistent in regular season and playoff games, we've basically become numb to them.

2 years ago, there was a 5 on 3 gifted to Tampa Bay on 2 borderline calls, when Tampa was down by a goal in what was an elimination game for them. They tied the game on that 2 man advantage and eventually won in OT.

The next game, Toronto was down by a goal and seemingly tied the game. It got called back because Holl stood still on the ice and got called for a pick. A play that happens about 50 times per game and is almost never called, but it was called in game 7 on a game-tying goal.
This after a Leaf player was taken out by a Tampa player and held down on the ice and unable to defend what would otherwise be a routine play leading to the first goal of the game.

Last year, Toronto had 400% more 5 on 3 opportunities in 6 games of the first round of the playoffs, than they had the ENTIRE 82 game season.

Their season ended with Radko Gudas holding onto Jarnkrok's stick rendering him unable to defend leading to an OT goal against.

There are terrible officiating decisions every game for all teams, and at this point, Toronto fans are all but numb to how inept NHL officiating is.
1714876214729.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BB79 and North Cole
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad