ECQF GAME 7 6:41 PM - Florida Panthers (WC2) @ Boston Bruins (A1) Winner will play Toronto in May - TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
GDT designed by @Alicat

full

full

Tonight's Officials

1682879040454.png
1682879056221.png

Referees Steve Kozari (40), Chris Lee (28),
Francis Charron (6)*
Linesmen Jonny Murray (95), David Brisebois (96), James Tobias (61)*

Supervisor Kay Whitmore
Video Judge Chuck Napoli

Ntl. Anthem Todd Angilly

full

Boston Bruins (3-3) vs. Florida Panthers (3-3)
6:30 pm ET

National US/Canada:
TNT, CBC, TVAS, SN
Boston TV/Radio: NESN, 98.5 FM The Sports Hub
Florida TV/Radio:BSFL, WQAM

full

TD Garden, Boston, MA

full

Boston Bruins Twitter
Florida Panthers Twitter

full

NHL MEDIA NOTES FOR GAME 7

TONIGHT’S GAME - The Bruins host the Panthers tonight in game 7 of their best-of-7 Round One series. - They enter tonight’s game with the series tied at 3-3, and they have a 15-14 record in game 7s with a 14-8 in those games played on home ice. - Boston is in the post-season for the 7th straight season and 76th all-time in their history ... Their 76 post-season berths are 2nd all-time in NHL history to MTL’s 85. - This is the 8th Round One series for Boston since the NHL adopted the format in 2013-14 and they are 5-2 in those series ... Overall, they are playing their 37th first round series (preliminary series, division semifinals, conference quarterfinals and round one series) with a 19-17 record entering this post-season ... They are 16-12 in those series which have been best-of-7 formats.

GAME 7s - The Bruins are playing the 30th game 7 in their playoff history and enter tonight’s game with a 15-14 all-time game 7 record ... The 30 games and 15 wins (tied with Montreal) are both NHL records. - They have a 4-3 record in game 7 overtimes. - Patrice Bergeron will play his 14th game 7 (6-7), which is tied with Zdeno Chara for the most in history. - 16 additional Bruins have played previous game 7s - David Krejci (6-5), Brad Marchand (6-4), Hampus Lindholm (1-4), Charlie Coyle, Jake DeBrusk, Charlie McAvoy and David Pastrnak (2-2 each), Matt Grzelcyk (2-1), Brandon Carlo, Tomas Nosek and Dmitry Orlov (1-2 each), Nick Foligno (0-3), and Connor Clifton, Derek Forbort, Trent Frederic and Taylor Hall (0-1 each). - Jeremy Swayman was 0-1 in 1 game 7. - Jim Montgomery has an 0-1 game 7 coaching record.

Need to Know: Bruins vs. Panthers | First Round

Bruins Viewing Game 7 As 'Great Opportunity'

full

full

full

full

full

Jeremy Swayman
1 GP | 0-0 | 1.000 Sv%

full

full

Sergei Bobrovsky
3 GP | 1-1 | .895 Sv% | 4.12 GAA

full

full

full

full

full

Rest in Peace Keith!

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
I fully expect Boston to win but the complete arrogance of their fans and lack of respect for how well Florida has played them is annoying. Gonna be funny, if in the unlikely chance Florida pulls this off, it will be the same narrative when the Cats play Toronto.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
I fully expect Boston to win but the complete arrogance of their fans and lack of respect for how well Florida has played them is annoying. Gonna be funny, if in the unlikely chance Florida pulls this off, it will be the same narrative when the Cats play Toronto.

It’s been pretty civil between the two fanbases in these threads from what I’ve seen. Maybe I’m missing something.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
It’s been pretty civil between the two fanbases in these threads from what I’ve seen. Maybe I’m missing something.
Two things:

1. Civil between fanbases, but most of us Panthers HFBOARDs fans haven't seen any compliments or appreciation for Florida by Boston fans in mainboard threads. It's all Ullmark sucks yada yada, not oh this is a team that split the season series and is playing well.
  2. Many of us went to games 3 and 4 where the behavior of (some) Boston fans was digusting in terms of cursing, physical confrontation and generic tomfollery. I've never seen away fans act like that before in any stadium I've been in.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Bruins have all the pressure on them. I will admit I didn't think they had the balls to start Swaymen so them doing so is a big plus. However he also hasn't played recently and if the Panthers start strong, they can put the Bruins down a few early.

I think the Bruins are done. Cooked like dinner. They don't have it in them to win this game after how hard they played all year, the Panthers are younger and hungrier. Bob is in his CBJ beating Tampa form and will do it again.

Go Panthers!! See y'all in the next round.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Why is it "unlikely" Florida pulls it off? Look at Bruins game 7 history at home. Some of the chokes they have had etc.

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
Never thought we'd get here. I'll flip a coin( heads Bruins, tails Panthers) i guess.
And the winner is........................Boston. Sorry to ruin it for everyone.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad