Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 - 5/14 4:40 PM - Key To The Game - SCORE MORE GOALS THAN CAROLINA!!!! - NESN, ESPN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Outcome of Game 7

• Bruins in regulation

Votes: 74 66.1%
  • Bruins in overtime

Votes: 17 15.2%
  • Carolina in regulation

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • Carolina in overtime

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
My air is cranking and it's still rather warm....Need it serviced I think. My allergies have been disabling this week so I'm inside this weekend for sure.
I put on my air too. I usually don't this early in the season but it is too warm. It is cool...I am ready for the game.

Reactions: caz16

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Going to be a tough one to pull off but it’s game 7 and as we have heard about 1,000 times over the past two days anything can happen. I think Bergeron and Marchand will be huge today and we can win this. Get the lead early and if we don’t, then dont stop working. Canes are very good but not invincible at home.

Let’s go BRUINS!!!!

Reactions: sooshii

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
My air is cranking and it's still rather warm....Need it serviced I think. My allergies have been disabling this week so I'm inside this weekend for sure.

We don’t have central air. It’s on The List that just gets longer and longer of home projects haha. Definitely will be putting the window unit in the bedroom tonight.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
You guys taking about the heat... Vancouver hasn't hit 70f / 20C yet this year. 50f/ 10C and raining every day so far this year. I've barely seen the sun since last September and only been outside in a t-shirt a couple times. Vancouver sucks.

bruinshoper

Sponsor
Jan 20, 2011
I wouldn’t be surprised if Sebastian aho doesn’t play tonight. I know he is practising with the team today. However that was a hell of a hit he took in the last game. And he sure played terrible afterwards

Reactions: BMC

bruinshoper

Sponsor
Jan 20, 2011
Apologies if this is a double post. I seem to be having done tech issues today.

Anyway, I wouldn’t be surprised if Sebastian aho doesn’t play tonight. I know he is practising with the team today. However that was a hell of a hit he took in the last game. And he sure played terrible afterwards

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
You guys taking about the heat... Vancouver hasn't hit 70f / 20C yet this year. 50f/ 10C and raining every day so far this year. I've barely seen the sun since last September and only been outside in a t-shirt a couple times. Vancouver sucks.

It's 89F on my front steps. I've got both air conditioners running full blast. Given fuel prices my electric bill is going to explode :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad