Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT - THANK YOU JACK EDWARDS - Series tied 3-3

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Well here is where that team and this team differs. They were embarrassed against the Flyers so next year in the playoffs they sweep them. They learned their lesson. This team is about to repeat a lesson they learned last year
Hard to ever feel embarrassed making 10 mil a year, even when they flame out it’s still summers in Greece on a yacht.

Carl Hungus

Apr 20, 2022
Screen Shot 2024-05-02 at 9.20.55 PM.png

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
This one is over. Looking forward to the 2nd round with the Celtics, and the Sox are at least competitive so far anyways.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Maybe give Clode a one day contract to advance this team to the second round. Man I miss that guy.
He apparently wants another crack at NHL coaching according to a rumor I saw during the regular season, Lindy Ruff is back in Buffalo, f*** it bring Clode back home to Boston for a few years, can’t be worse than Monty.

Reactions: Gordoff

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
It does matter , we would get to break the leafs fans heart again, we would get the monkey off our back for winning a game 7 and as painful it is I would be getting 4 more games

They're showing you in round one they don't have the chops for this.

Great, we get to laugh at the Leafs for losing another game 7.

Meanwhile we can't put them away with their backup goalie and their best player no where to be found.

There's lots to laugh at the bruins for here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad