Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT - THANK YOU JACK EDWARDS - Series tied 3-3

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
No team in NHL, MLB, NBA history has blown back to back 3-1 leads.

History can be made on Saturday night! What a way to cap off the centennial celebrations!!
Well, they did blow a 3-2 lead against an inferior Montreal team in their 90th year after winning the President's trophy. Maybe they want to top that

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
They lose

They lose game 7 Montgomery should be fired before he gets to his car
I think Monty needs to go regardless, short of winning the Cup his time should be done. He makes some seriously questionable roster decisions. Why was Gryz back in game 5? What’s the point of Maroon in this game when they knew Reeves was benched? Why is he not shaking up lines when it’s obvious they are not working as is? Where’s the fire in this team? Why did he tell the media that the Bruins were nervous before game 5, what’s to gain by dishing that tidbit out to the public? That is feed for the Laffs to use.

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
If the BRUINS have to trade Pasta to afford Swayman, please trade Pasta.
But they don't have to? So sounds like you're just all jacked up on trading Pasta. Yeah HE'S the problem, let's get rid of maybe of most talented goal scorer in franchise history 🙄

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
With all this negativity and frustration it wouldn't surprise me one bit we blow them out in the 1st period on Saturday. This is now about their characters the history of the team and reputation going forward. This is a original 6 team and having a 3 to 1 back to back choker label first time of history in all major sports would be devastating.
And losing to TO to boot……painful……

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
This team seems to play its worst when there's something at stake. Couldn't close out the Panthers in 3 tries last playoff, couldn't beat the bottom feeding Capitals to take the division this season and now squandered 2 chances to put away a Leafs team missing its best player

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
I’ll never ever forgive the Bruins if they jump start a Toronto cup run
I'm cautious with playoff predictions after Tampa got swept by the Blue Jackets in 2019.
So I won't say the Maple Leafs wouldn't have a chance against Florida.

But I don't see the Leafs beating Florida, the Rangers and let's say ... Colorado.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
It's only fitting if they choke again

I've seen my fair share of Bruin's choke jobs in almost 60 years of being a B's fan, but Monty has them on a whole new level of playoff choking

If they lose game 7 (which is very likely) the Bruins will be known as 'the playoff chokers' instead of the big bad Bruins

The G7 thread title should absolutely be something like "he who chokes last..." An embarrassing display from both teams across the last couple of weeks. Far too much that has been not remotely playoff worthy, even in the modern sadly diluted league.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I don't even feel angry anymore. Just ambivalent.

This team can never just...win and end a series. It always has to be difficult. And I'm just tired of it.

I'm not sure who or what team will show up on Saturday. I'm going in fully expecting to lose. 0-6. Until they win or show up in these big games...I just don't trust them.

Prove me wrong. Win. And win convincingly.

Memokerobi

May 4, 2018
I'm cautious with playoff predictions after Tampa got swept by the Blue Jackets in 2019.
So I won't say the Maple Leafs wouldn't have a chance against Florida.

But I don't see the Leafs beating Florida, the Rangers and let's say ... Colorado.
I don’t either but nhl playoffs are weird

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Not worried.

Bruins will go up 3-0 early in a game 7 where they’ve blown a big series lead.

Easy sailing from there I imagine
When was the last time they made anything easy. I mean they may still win because it’s the leafs but it’s not going to be easy it’s just how they roll

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad