Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT - THANK YOU JACK EDWARDS - Series tied 3-3

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I dont want to hear any more about everyone dreams to play in game 7, thats why we play the regular season yadda yadda. You been enough of the dreams and its turning into nightmares for the fans.

xStanleyCupsFor

Sep 12, 2014
Pasta has be so dissapointing
Zacha and Coyle terrible
Geekie a joke on that line
Marchand playing his ass off but he's lost a step

Reactions: BTO

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Pastrnak having to play with Maroon should have been a fireable offense.

I read on here that Maroon is on his line to “protect him” and I almost spit out my coffee?

Protect him from scoring or what?
I was the one who said that because it was true....at least in Monty's mind because why ELSE would MAROON be on Pasta's line? That's the  only reason he could be.

Even if it's not true

Reactions: TCB

DoubleBack

Apr 29, 2024
This series is all about who chokes the least. Any other team I am 100% with you. Leafs is a different story. They are right there with the Bruins with the ability to choke.
It's actually a battle of Titans in the Choke/Disappoint the fans dept. for that reason alone it's must watch, like a train wreak on a bridge with a plane flying into it, ultimately falling on a boat in the water below..

I figure 0-0 into 4 or 5 OTs, Bruins with 13 shots through 7 periods ending with an own goal. You keep watching to see who loses it for their team. One for the ages.

I'm going to sleep it off. Goodnight folks. Go Bs 😭

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
If there was any justice almost every player in the roster save a few exceptions is playing for their jobs Saturday and the jobs of the front office as well.

In reality Monty will go and our new coach will head into next season with two third line centers for a 1 and 2. Or they just win and get rolled by Florida and everyone gets to live on happily.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad