Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT - THANK YOU JACK EDWARDS - Series tied 3-3

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I'm not saying he shouldn't be criticized. Just that some of it goes too far. I wish he was playing better, but I also don't think he's mailing it in and I especially don't think he needs to be traded.
He needs a Chara to lean on. I just dont think alone he can lead the D, I think he needs that All star type guy back there to lean on. Its not a bad thing, some guys are leaders, some are followers. He is a follower. Again its not a bad thing, its just a makeup of a personality.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Losing this series was always a possibility but losing it after being up 3-1 is inexcusable and an enormous black eye to this team. If they fold and lose this series’s after last years loss it’s a big head hanger and heads should roll and a rebuild should be in effect pronto.
Heads should roll but they likely won’t because that’s not how Neely and Sweeney roll.

Reactions: TCB

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I was dead serious in the GDT that anyone who make any kind of drinking comment towards Monty needs to be banned for Game 7.

Everyone’s frustrated about one thing or another and you may not like the coach but to wish he relapse is just vile and unaccptable.
I am sober as a judge and he sucks .Very disturbing coaching

Reactions: Gordoff

Bruins Or Die

May 15, 2021
Monty's going to have too much ginger ale and overthink it in a sugar rush and dress Patrick Brown and Matt Grzelcyk in place of Beecher and Wotherspoon and start Ullmark for game 7
I'm fully expecting him to overthink things and either make questionable lineup changes or make ridiculous line combinations that will make no sense. Odds are good he puts Ullmark in net.

BamBamCam

Apr 12, 2011
Crowsnest Pass AB
I don't know what's going to be worst Choking last year with the best record ever. Or hearing it from Leafs fans and their chirp from the choking this year. On top of that effing Oiler fans thinking they winning the cup this year. Thanks you Bruins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad