Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT - THANK YOU JACK EDWARDS - Series tied 3-3

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Underrated aspect on how bad Monty is. A smarter coach (read: every other coach in the league) is losing his mind about that missed call and letting the needs hear it. Instead he does nothing and we got 0 calls in a third period we mostly spent with possession.
Also, what was up with the f***ing free 3 minute timeout the refs gave to Toronto after their third icing in a row? Monty just stood there twiddling his thumbs

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
Jesus christ

I mean I'm bummed as hell too, but posts like this are absolutely obnoxious and ridiculous.

Which part?

Are you going to argue that marchand isn't cooked?

Are you going to argue that Charlie wasn't on the ice tonight and the last game giving up a soft goal while he stood in front of Swayman?

I wouldn't argue that because that's objectively a fact.

As for Pasta, I can't talk you into how to feel about him if you're satisfied with how he performs in the playoffs. I wouldn't be very public with that take though if I was you.

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
I'm so pissed right now I can barely type this post. It sure would be nice if they wanted to win an much as we want them to. Oh, and BTW.......why the hell do AMERICAN networks (looking at you TNT, TBS and ESPN) think AMERICAN audiences want to see the scumbag toronto fans celebrating after a goal? Keep the camera on the ice. I'm 'effing sick of them/it.

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
How many times has Charlie McAvoy going to be on the ice when the other team scores on the playoffs?

He's actually proven over and over he's not that guy.

Marchand is cooked. I know it's sad but it's the truth he's done.

And it's time to see what we can get for pasta because he's a useless player in the playoffs. Year over year we see it.
Monty will probably not lose his job no matter how this ends. The Be are playing scared and Toronto will light them up next game if they don't show more push back! In the off season D'S has to find a D that can shoot the puck and 2 centers. Monahan and Lindholm for center. Not sure who's available for a shooting D man.

Reactions: Gordoff

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
Falls on the head coach and the captains. From top to bottom the last 2 games have been absolutely gutless and spineless.

Precedent be damned, I would kindly thank Montgomery for his work the last few years and buy him a first class ticket home. Over the last 5 elimination games I don’t see how you can let this guy coach a game 7. He simply doesn’t have it.

Pasta, with whatever he’s dealing with right now, is hardly any more effective than Msroon right now. Disgusting to watch

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Monty will probably not lose his job no matter how this ends. The Be are playing scared and Toronto will light them up next game if they don't show more push back! In the off season D'S has to find a D that can shoot the puck and 2 centers. Monahan and Lindholm for center. Not sure who's available for a shooting D man.
He has to go… or significant part of core

Reactions: Gordoff

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
1 shot in the first 32 minutes of game 6.

This team is not here to win.

Sense of urgency does not exist with this roster.
They played with urgency in the last 30 tho. However, if they played with that same urgency for the whole 60 they probably still wouldn’t have scored. Actually that’s too negative. They would have. Better be ready for 120 minutes of urgency on Saturday though.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
How many times has Charlie McAvoy going to be on the ice when the other team scores on the playoffs?

He's actually proven over and over he's not that guy.

Marchand is cooked. I know it's sad but it's the truth he's done.

And it's time to see what we can get for pasta because he's a useless player in the playoffs. Year over year we see it.
Everybody is so afraid to say it but it’s true .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad