BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
If he plays another game in a Bruins uniform I'll literally vomit on my living room rug. Definitely the definition of a useless plug. This is our big deadline aquisition to help us bahahahahaha.
Never liked the player but he's not being used properly. Other teams put him with 2 skill speedy forwards so he just caused havoc and let them out up points.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Bruins won 37% of the faceoffs.

8da7491b-edf8-41dc-afe8-cb108382ec93.jpg

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Good goal by Geekie. It’s a boost of confidence for him.

I have faith in this team. This series was always going 7.
What were you saying last year after game 6? This team is full of soft, heartless hockey players who know how to choke lead by a coach who never should have gotten another job in the NHL

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Swayman, Carlo and Lohrei were excellent, most of the other D were solid, McAvoy once again disappointing. As for the forwards JDB and Beecher showed up. Terrible games by Pasta, Marchand, Coyle and Geekie. Please insert Lauko for Brazeau in game 7. Even though I fully expect Boston to lose game 7 Swayman gives them a chance, especially if we somehow score 1st. Monty being schooled by Keefe, what a joke, total loser in money games.

Reactions: trenton1 and Mamrd

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Maroon was a huge blister of a mistake by Sweeney. Useless. No onevelse stepped up. Refs sucked. Two crap games in a row. They owned the Leafs all season then crap the bed in the play offs. Embarrassing to say the least.

Sweeney isn't the one skating him in the 3rd period and OT of games which are tied or 1 goal behind.

It wasn't a bad pickup. But playing him when he has been largely useless since game 2 is all on the coach

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Jesus, people. Should we just forfeit Game 7 and fire everybody now?

Lets keep the pitchforks and torches in the closet until after Saturday. We still have a game to play. We've been through this before. Act like it.
I think the fact that we’ve been through this before is the problem

Reactions: Fenian24

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
What were you saying last year after game 6? This team is full of soft, heartless hockey players who know how to choke lead by a coach who never should have gotten another job in the NHL
Last year was much different than this year.

Reactions: BTO
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad