BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
And it isn't if McAvoy doesn't choose to ice it for no reason?

The point is, even with no call, the pressure was gone. The missed call could have likely been water under the bridge if not for an incredibly stupid play in which the Bruins were in complete control.

If the call was made.

Draw in Torontos end….Bruins in PP.

Momentum changes..likely.

The McAvoy stuff never happens.

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
And it isn't if McAvoy doesn't choose to ice it for no reason?

The point is, even with no call, the pressure was gone. The missed call could have likely been water under the bridge if not for an incredibly stupid play in which the Bruins were in complete control.
Lohrei was still recovering from the hit, icing it was fine.

CamMac

Jan 3, 2015
This team is just so mediocre offensively and they have so many guys playing above their pay grade. Still think they can do it though, they should have a nothing have a nothing to lose mindset going into the 3rd.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Bruins have done it to me again
1714701771555.gif

Reactions: sublime0852

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
People here are delusional if you think we would win a game 7 :laugh:

The 1st goal is everything in these games, but I have zero confidence that the Bruins will even muster one good shot on the HOF Woll.

People here are delusional if you think we would win a game 7 :laugh:

The 1st goal is everything in these games, but I have zero confidence that the Bruins will even muster one good shot on the HOF Woll.

Reactions: duffy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad