BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam14b

Jan 8, 2018
I know people will say it's on the players but Monty not being able to get these guys to play for a period and a half every game means something has to give in the off-season if this goes south!

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Right, just cause one is holding a stick doesnt allow the player to now have free reign to do anything they want to the guy

Correct, you can't ignore the intent to injure boarding call. Call the hold the stick as well if you want . At worst it's 4-4 . Could have been a major and the minor on Lohrei. no excuse to not call anything there

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
I am dumbfounded.

I try not to harp on the refs, but that was a JOKE. The ref pointed right at it and said “nope”.

Not to mentioned pasta and Geekie taking sticks to the face tonight with no calls. The Geekie stick was right before the Bs took a penalty.

This is a ****ing joke. Please overcome this boys.

This is 2019. Force a game 7 at all costs and then back off to see which team wins 60 minutes.

Reactions: SPV

ae530

Mar 22, 2024
That was a call that should have been made. But they can't control that.

What can be controlled is McAvoy inexplicably deciding to ice it when there was no one around. Can someone explain that play? Can anyone?

That's the type of shit that, if I was a coach, I would be flipping over tables. You can't coach someone not to be f***ing stupid.
I know he's an awesome talent but really questioning him lately. Probably emotion but he needs to be better. This period needs to be his
Macavoy is overrated. Piss poor shot from the point and his net front play is not that great.

Reactions: duffy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad