BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
I’d request a trade if I’m him. Or sign elsewhere
I was actually thinking about Swayman earlier today;

I'm kind of a prick, so what i would do is wait for the B's to trade Ullmark, then the second that fax is received i demand a trade. I wouldn't want to spend my prime in what this team is shaping up as

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
That non call hit from behind is it for me with hockey. It’s not enjoyable anymore. They call the weakest garbage but not the neck snapped hit from behind the official is staring at
I don't want to hear the league talk about player safety when they let that shit go constantly but call ticky tack holds and "roughs"

Secord

Mar 23, 2013
That non call hit from behind is it for me with hockey. It’s not enjoyable anymore. They call the weakest garbage but not the neck snapped hit from behind the official is staring at
What are we even watching

The Murph

Feb 25, 2018
Monty giving the 4th line too many offensive zone faceoffs. But why give one at the end of the 2nd period with the bench so far away. All they did was get put in the defensive zone and get worked to the point of everyone getting exhausted and McAvoy making two dumb plays. Find it hard not to blame the coach for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad