BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
I'm afraid they will just resign Gryz n Jake then add a Lindholm at centre and run it back. Not enough IMO. They need players that rise to the occasion in the playoffs. Other than Sway, Carlo, Marchy and Debrusk that's about it.
That’s about what I would expect. It’s the middling way. They’ll get better. But not better enough.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Look at the bright side, Woll might give up an easy one once the Bruins get some shots through. He is cold right now.

Reactions: BMC

DoubleBack

Apr 29, 2024
We can talk forever about Monty, DS, the players, there is something wrong with the DNA/culture/will of this team. I have no idea what, but the eyeball test over a long period is clear.

• Love
Reactions: BMC

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
After having a 2-shot 1st period in Game 5, only to top yourself with a 1-shot 1st period in Game 6, against the Toronto Maple Leafs no less, is truly historic.

David Ayres could win this game for the Leafs if it keeps going this way.

The forwards are just too slow as a group and the Leafs D have this figured out and are just sitting back playing conservative forcing the Bruins forwards to beat them with speed that they don't have, standing them up in the mid-to-high slot, same thing Florida D did last year.
Bruins need someone that can step in and make plays to get pucks to the net for scrambles. Perimeter hockey never won crap.

Reactions: duffy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad