BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 7:09 PM - THE BEAR needs to win or hibernation begins - NESN, TNT, SN360, TVAS2, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Closing minutes of a 5-1
Game you absolutely can not do something dumb that puts control in the refs hands. Yeah the spear which DID occur (but was really a tap at the Carolina blue line) wasn’t much but what is gained by engaging in that at all. This is not a case if “63 needs to play on the edge to be effective”. It’s a stupid selfish move that pribably amounts to nothing…but again, why risk it? Just dumb. Ok everyone can go back to defending him now.
We can’t hear you up there.

BourqueFromORRk4277

formerly POPNDOUGH
Mar 25, 2010
Somerville MA
Cliffy needs a lot of love. That dude is straight up battling every shift and getting physical. He's not putting up with any crap, while dishing out quite a bit around the crease.
I love his energy, and hits, but I get scared when he takes himself out of position to make some of those hits, or just covers no one, and gives up grade A scoring chances. He's been lucky Forbert, and Swayman have bailed him out.

Reactions: NeelyOrr

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Can’t ever resist this cheese, can you? Dude came up huge all game scoring and setting up the first 2 goals and he gets a late penalty that doesn’t matter, but that’s the narrative you go with? I give you credit for at least being consistent. :laugh:

At this point he's a f***ing fool to give the league any kind of excuse to hit him with a fine or a suspension. And if he had hurt the guy he'd definitely out for Game 7 and don't waste my time telling me any different. You do recall that travesty of a suspension earlier this season don't you? At this point it is fair to say the league is gunning for his ass yet he does this. It's stupid, selfish and irresponsible.

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
1,000,000 percent was defending McAvoy after that player leaped into the hit on him.
Was the guy wearing #82?
kotkaniemi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad