Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 5/2 8:14 PM - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
A lot has been said about the lack of O, from Toronto's big 4. Boston doesn' t have a big 4, but they are getting almost zero from their better offensive players. Zacha, Coyle, Pasta better show up or they loose to Toronto. Have 1 goal from the D' and it's from Carlo.
True on both teams
Panthers plan on resting guys during round 2 to get ready for round 3.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Toronto:
Without Matthews 1-0
Without Nylander 1-2
With both of them 0-1

What to grab from that? Hell Bruin's were 0-3 last year with Bergeron against Florida.

Bruins are 0-2 when a Dman is injured during a game.

Take these however you like...
It means we need Matthews to play to throw off the chemistry again.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Panthers aren’t going to even work up a sweat with either of these teams
absolutely not.
Bolts actually played quite well and Panthers took them the out in 5.

It's not rocket science. Win the next one.
it's not rocket science .......some tell that to Monty.
He could screw up the recipe for a can of Campbell's tomatoe soup if you gave him an extra day between bowls.

FrankerC

Jun 24, 2016
Lewiston, Maine
Might miss this one. Had a crown on my molar pop off last night in the 3rd.
Scheduled for a root canal now tomorrow. Never had one before.
May not be my bubbly old self
Root canals are hit or miss. I always heard bad stories about them. I had one and the after-“pain” felt similar to a filling thats healing. Hope it turns out well for you and you can see the game!

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Aside from the loss and the questionable decisions by Bruins coach yet again.
That was just piss poor hockey being played on national television.
So bad it became rather bizarre.
Monty takes all the blame as usual, while the 11 million dollar guy gets a free skate.
Btw, Marchy last night looked like the Marchy who finished the last month of the regular season.
J-SWAY did a great job keeping the outplayed BRUINS in the game.

Reactions: lopey

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Might miss this one. Had a crown on my molar pop off last night in the 3rd.
Scheduled for a root canal now tomorrow. Never had one before.
May not be my bubbly old self
I had one and it wasn’t that bad ,the worst part was my jaw aching for being wedged open for so long. Good luck tell you if this goes to a game 7 ,I might prefer a root canal over watching the game.lol

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
absolutely not.
Bolts actually played quite well and Panthers took them the out in 5.

it's not rocket science .......some tell that to Monty.
He could screw up the recipe for a can of Campbell's tomatoe soup if you gave him an extra day between bowls.
Before the game Monty told his overachieving team to play like shite for the 1st 40 minutes and they did. He also told Pasta to disappear for most of the game and Pasta did.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Just like the Bruins were going to sweep through the East last year. That's why they play the games.
I never thought the Bruins would sweep to the finals,the regular season means nothing didn’t think they would blow a 3-1 lead ,but had my doubts they were a playoff team.

Surprised they couldn't finish it last night. I'm still shaking my head.
It’s kind of the Bruins way Don

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I know one thing - both teams have their demons to slay. Both fan bases are emotionally scarred but one of them is going to be ecstatic to play the Panthers. Every team in the playoffs, but one, breaks the hearts of their fans every season.

There's my wisdom for the day.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Just like the Bruins were going to sweep through the East last year. That's why they play the games.
The Oanthers don't have Gryzlek and Monty.
And while Macavoy is number one D in Bruins line up he is not even top pair on the Panthers.
Panthers are in the third round. There are upsets sure, and some times "they play the games" merely as formalities.

Reactions: Bruinfanatic

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
You have to want to win, have a coach with some real smarts and show that you really are dedicated.

This team looks like they are already on vacation. What a poor showing.

Reactions: OldScool

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Still my wildcard is Monty to take this team on a deep run. Let's see if my gut is right.
You might want to invest in a big bottle of Pepto Bismol. Leafs beat the Bruins twice in their barn. Bruins need to come out hard and win this in front of the Leafs home crowd. Too many passengers last night getting out battled and beat to pucks especially in the defensive end. This has to change quick.

Reactions: lopey and BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad