GDT: ECQF: Game 5 | Wings @ Lightning | 7:00 PM EST | "It's hockey, not a dance off"

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Fast skaters but slow mentally. We need better decision making and hockey sense players not just fast figure skaters. Christ!

evolutionbaby

Jan 7, 2012
Hopefully Blashil is eeping AA in his backpocket for an OT game and will double shift him as everyone on both sides tires and he can just skate cirles around everyone

crashnburnluder

Dec 19, 2010
I think the difference between Tatar last year and this is confidence, he lost all confidence in his shot, last year that's a shot he takes 10 out of 10, Tatar is a confidence and streak player, has 0 of both this season, one long cold streak...

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I'm not, but with my affinity for whiskey you would think I am. I drink Jameson neat, too good of liquor to ruin with anything else. My only problem with whiskey is sometimes I turn into a different purpose. I let the liquor do the thinking.

Whiskey definitely makes you fight. That's just science. I try to avoid it lol.

crashnburnluder

Dec 19, 2010
Whiskey definitely makes you fight. That's just science. I try to avoid it lol.

If it's not beer all I drink is Jack, and lots of it haha, but haven't been in a bar fight yet haha

Side note.... I'm holding out for a late Datsyuk Boston type game 1 goal...

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
If it's not beer all I drink is Jack, and lots of it haha, but haven't been in a bar fight yet haha

Side note.... I'm holding out for a late Datsyuk Boston type game 1 goal...

You must not have friends who are idiots. I have been in a bunch of bar fights because my friends are dumb. In my younger days anyway, now I am too old for that ****

crashnburnluder

Dec 19, 2010
You must not have friends who are idiots. I have been in a bunch of bar fights because my friends are dumb. In my younger days anyway, now I am too old for that ****

My younger days was a Christian college and not a lot of bar nights out haha let alone ones where you risk fighting, life with the Falwells down at Liberty.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I predict Smith with the game winner. Whether by scoring a goal or allowing the other team to score the winning goal.

Mijatovic

Jan 23, 2014
Western Australia
Well NHL "Live" is currently working hard to make me think I am watching hockey. Pretty sure they are just piping the audio with random blocks of colour. Awful to watch. Ridiculous really since the swap to the new platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad