GDT: ECQF - Game 5 - New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils , 7:30 EST, MSG, ESPN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
I’ve never seen a team flip a switch so badly. This was one of the worst efforts I’ve seen. No sustained pressure, 3 games of perimeter shots. Can’t even handle the puck.

What’s going on here? Win two games and say “eh, good enough.”

Reactions: Captain Lindy

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Look. The most damming thing we hear over and over is that this team is easy to play against. That speaks volumes. That speaks about the culture around this team.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Maybe Gallant need to mix lines again because these lines are not working at all this night.

qwertyaas

LGR@
Feb 19, 2008
New York
I’ve never seen a team flip a switch so badly. This was one of the worst efforts I’ve seen. No sustained pressure, 3 games of perimeter shots. Can’t even handle the puck.

What’s going on here? Win two games and say “eh, good enough.”
I'm as confused as you. It's not just the Devils adjustment. The team is a completely different team.

They are two steps behind on every play. All low effort shots. Can't handle a pass.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
feel bad for Shesty... the only player that showed up tonight.

besides that, embarrassing all around. Shameful. Comical. No skater looked anywhere near good enough. All of our top paid players have looked like absolute dog shit. Fox included.

We have a loser mentality.... no one wants to be the guy.

Waste of my time here on earth....

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
Literally the whole offense was invisible tonight. No one sticks out.

The only thing I remember from Kreider was him chewing gum.

I didn't even realize Trocheck was playing.

Panarin. Lol.

not even kidding, was Kreider even on the ice the last half of the third period? i dont remember seeing him out there. but i was mostly wondering what hell would be like and if it would be better than watching that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad