Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 5 - BAD FRIDAY - The B's must rise on Easter Sunday or else - TML 2 BRUINS 1 F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
At 11:33 of the third period in the Maple Leafs/Bruins game, Boston requested a Coach's Challenge to review whether Toronto's Zach Hyman interfered with Tuukka Rask prior to Auston Matthew's goal.
After reviewing all available replays and consulting with the Referees, the Situation Room confirmed the Referee's call on the ice. The decision was made in accordance to Rule 78.7 that states in part, "If a review is not conclusive and/or there is any doubt whatsoever as to whether the call on the ice was correct, the original call on the ice will be confirmed."

Therefore, the call on the ice stands - good goal Toronto Maple Leafs.

Since the Coach's Challenge did not result in the original call being overturned, the Boston Bruins forfeit their time-out.

Coach's Challenge: TOR @ BOS - 11:33 of the Third Period

upload_2019-4-19_21-53-12.png

upload_2019-4-19_21-54-26.png

upload_2019-4-19_21-54-51.png

upload_2019-4-19_21-53-58.png

:bruins:sc09::leafs

Game Summary

Event Summary

Play by Play

Faceoff Summary

Faceoff Comparison

TOI Bruins

Last edited:

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
This team doesn't care enough to show up for an entire game, why should I care how they play anymore. Wouldn't bet $1 on this f***ing team to win two in a row.

The entire team and coaching staff needs to watch game 2 on repeat for the entire next two days, then figure out where the f*** that team went.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
If, and it's not over, but if they lose in 6 in the fashion they have, do you try again to win with this core? Or do you look to shake things up and move some personnel in the offseason?

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
I still don't like their play. I still think they can be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

But i think the leafs didn't play a good either. I thought they sucked just as bad, so pretty even game.

Too bad its forever tainted by that awful call, and their horrific explanation doesn't make it any better. League is a joke.

Reactions: trenton1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad