Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 5 - BACK TO TORONTO - Leafs 2 BRUINS 1 F/OT - Boston leads series 3-2

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
MRron looked slow Monty feels like he needs to make changes for the sake of making moves. Griz stinks enough of him. And why did you only good gu at the dot. Give the Toront goalie though

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Man Florida will steamroll who ever comes out of this.
Yeah thats a given. No way either team can compete with them. Last night even when up by 1 in the third they kept attacking like they were going to lose that game. The mentality of both Leafs and Bruins is crapping their pants in the playoffs.

Reactions: Gordoff and Bodit9

The Murph

Feb 25, 2018
Here come the Marner like fan opinions.

Tough 1st, and it was close the rest of the way. Leaf's played the best they could, and they squealed it out.

Bruin's up 3-2, and sure they'll play much better next game.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
What a despicable effort from the team. Couldn't pass, couldn't handle the puck, stupid turnovers.

Lot of this I'm assuming is caused by the crappy Garden ice, but they've played on it enough they should know how to adjust.

Stupid lineup decisions by Monty. No one was asking for Gryz to go back in and, lo and behold, he's a factor in the game losing goal.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
And counting is right.

Really wanted to be done with this shit.

Anyone think the Bruins are winning next game? I can't imagine it.

Nope. Not watching either. I'll get the updates and be busy Thursday and Saturday. Knew that this was the only game left I could watch and was foolish to waste my time watching when I could have written this down before the game.

Matthews will be out.
Leafs will play their best game.
Boston won't give a shit for one minute.
Barely lose.
Carlo will get hurt.
Grzelcyk will cost them.
Zacha will not score.
Bruins will make 2nd string look like a God.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
They played like ****ing dog **** and still almost won. Did not in any way deserve to win- but they still almost won.

I feel the same way I did after game 2. I’m just not worried.

On to game 6.
I wish I felt the same. Theyve lost 5 chances at clinching a series in a row. This was going to be their easiest chance to close out this series, with Matthews out, on home ice, Woll playing his first game.

Now, its in Toronto, the Leafs have life, Matthews might be back, Woll gaining confidence, Nylander getting back into game shape, Carlo possibly injured. Its not going to get easier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad