Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 5 - BACK TO TORONTO - Leafs 2 BRUINS 1 F/OT - Boston leads series 3-2

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
That face off differential is wild.

If we lost carlo that’s the worst news of the night, not losing game 5. Can still win the series but it’ll be tough from here on out. One thing is for sure, they blow another 3-1 lead and it was nice knowing you Monty

Reactions: Ladyfan and KWbruin

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
They played like ****ing dog **** and still almost won. Did not in any way deserve to win- but they still almost won.

I feel the same way I did after game 2. I’m just not worried.

On to game 6.
Exactly.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
That face off differential is wild.

If we lost carlo that’s the worst news of the night, not losing game 5. Can still win the series but it’ll be tough from here on out. One thing is for sure, they blow another 3-1 lead and it was nice knowing you Monty

You thought Carlo was going to finish a series? Silly optimist.

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
They won't even hold anyone accountable if they blow the series.

That's what makes the yearly lol bullshit.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Shit effort except for the 3rd. Swayman deserved better. I'm sick of seeing this team not close out games.

They're the more talented team. They should of won this game. Where was the effort from puck drop? We had 3 shots on goal? Just unacceptable. I know the reffing wasn't great, but take some responsibility. Silly passes. Players trying to be "heroes". Just shoot the f***ing puck. I don't understand. Toronto wanted it more. Think about that. THEY wanted it more. And that is the biggest issue. The Bruins should of played like they wanted it and didnt.

This team better get their heads out of their asses. Because you just gave the Leafs an inch. You gave them hope. They got nothing to lose. We do. Get it together. Please. I beg.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad